[Silverthorne] Back in '08 & New products, too!

Frilf

Explorer
New Years' greets to one and all!!

It has been a VERY long time since we've posted anything, but we have not crawled under a rock and died (contrary to popular opinion). Indeed, Silverthorne's staff have had a difficult and extremely busy 2007 in the "real world", but we are tanned, rested, and ready to launch some nifty new products in 2008!

"Like what?" you ask.

Well...

Twisted Menagerie, for starters. This compendium of mangled critters takes common, ordinary beasts and slaps a template (or more) on them to create new and horrifying adversaries for your PCs to battle. Beyond this, however, there are new PC races, new magic items, new deities, and even a new template! Each monster is illustrated nicely by the good folks at Empty Room Studios (who also handled the layout duties). Edited by rulesmeister John Cooper. Available almost immediately at RPG Now (OneBookShelf). Enjoy!

OK. There are some others, too...

Template Troves IV: Guardians & Steeds (at long last). Another twenty-something templates written by industry vet Johnathan M. Richards. Illustrated by Mack Sztaba.

Template Troves V. Being edited as I type this (by someone else, naturally), this volume focuses on PC-based templates for augmenting your favorite character or NPC. Written by Ari Marmell, illustrated by Cara Mitten.

Altered Ecologies. We're pretty excited about this one. Written by Eytan Bernstein, this tome features a number of different lairs and locales and how their very nature is altered by the presence of a templated monster. More than a mere monster book, however, this volume features lair maps, adventure seeds, and much much more.

Book of Templates II. 'Nuff said.

These three volumes will comprise the remainder of our 3.5E output as we all start learning the rules for 4E in 2008 for future publications...

Cheers!
Ian

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
This is great news indeed! I love almost everything you guys have put out, and it's great to see that there's life in you guys yet, and more goodness on the horizon! Looks like it'll be a happy new year! :D

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
As someone who isn't on the 4e wagon, nice to see some good products from a good publisher that I can use :)

There are a few on your list that will be instant purchases from me.

Good luck

Frilf

Explorer
Thanks for all the kind words and support! We're looking forward to getting the products out there!

Cheers!

Frilf

Explorer
The first review (that we're aware of) for Twisted Menagerie is in. Reviewer Nathan Collins gives the product a stellar 5/5 score! We're very pleased. If you like, you can check out the full review here .

BTW, if I failed to send a comp copy to any interested reviewer(s) here at EN World, please let me know and I'll zip you a copy ASAP.

Thanks and good gaming!

Sigurd

First Post
I second compliments to you for releasing 3.5 material.

My stories are about plot and character first and the game system is only a vehicle. Thanks for making new parts for my vehicle!

Sigurd

Remove ads