Since the start of 3E, which (non-core) book have you used the most?

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
FRCS, Magic of Fauren, and Sword and fist all see regular use. Masters of the Wild and Defenders of the faith is climbing.

Non WotC books: Kalamar Players guide. I own a bunch of other stuff but after writing this can't remebr if if I ever actually used the stuff

Bendris Noulg

First Post
I'd say it's tied between Relics & Rituals (mostly for Ritual Magic) and Alchemy & Herbalists, with Nyambe starting to move into position due to recent events/location. Mercenaries, the PsiHB, BoVD are just EA: Battle Magic (War... Lots and lots of war...) a notch behind. I expect Fields of Blood and/or Dogs of War to hit that tier as well.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I know I could put this in another posting, but I figure what the heck? ;) I also have used BoVD fairly extensively. It's served me well. That and of course my SL stuff. But overall it's a nice mix I have so far of BoVD, SL, and a few scrapes here and there.

Numion

First Post
1) FRCS

2) Magic of Faerun

3) Sword & Fist

4) Blood & Tome

5) RttToEE - Funny but true. It took a year to complete this, so I've used it very actively 1/3rd of the time played 3e.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Path of the Sword gets a lot of use in my group.

Swashbuckling Adventurers is another one.

Mercenaries is another one.

Those three in and of themselves are almost 'core' books if you will for my group.

We also use a lot of material from the Psionicis Handbook and Mindscapes to augment that material.

Remove ads