Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

Old One

First Post
Rockin'...

Big D,

Good stuff. I was kinda hoping that Baden would figure out a way to keep Pandios alive :D!

Looking forward to more goodness...now I just need to update mine before another month goes by.

~ Old One

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Cover art.

Hi all!

Not really an update - sorry. I'm gonna try to attach an image of the cover of the Valus book. Just received four boxes of the little buggers in the mail, and now I gotta sit down and start signin' them.

The Different Worlds web site is still just a placeholder, but a few of you have already managed to sniff it out and order copies. Some of you have amazing internet sleuthing abilities, or at least mad Google-fu. They have a lot of old Judges Guild and Chaosium stuff on there - maybe there's some of you who still play those games? Regardless, I'm hoping we can get some sample .pdf sections up on the site, but that's sorta outta my hands.

I thank all of you, the readers, in the credits of the book. I wish I could have gone through the threads and put in each and every poster's name. I'm indebted to you. Most importantly, if you're heading to GenCon, look me up in the Different Worlds booth!

To add sugar to the spice, next weekend I sit down for a Thurs-Sun gaming marathon with those ugly Olgatha brutes.

Right now I'm buried to my eyeballs in notes - currently working on a final draft for module submission to Necromancer Games. (Wish me luck, please - I'll need it.) I'll endeavor to get an update on here just as soon as my little fingers can tap-tap-tap one out.

Alright, I've got "kid duty" tomorrow and am gonna be tired as hell.

Wishing all of you a happy and safe weekend -

D

Edit: Please send any questions/concerns with the product via email: rjsmalls@yahoo.com. I'll be able to answer them more quickly that way, and we'll all be spared the clutter. Danke!

Edit the Second: The cover art was done by EN World's very own crabclaw. My apologies for not mentioning that earlier!

Attachments

• valus_cover.jpg
    valus_cover.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
sword-dancer said:
Pre ordered Already.
When could I expect it to arrive in my FNLGS?

I believe they begin shipping on 26 July. Not sure how it'll work with international orders (looking into Australia stuff now, too).

Anyway, please shoot me an email (rjsmalls@yahoo.com) to discuss. Working on answering as many questions/concerns as I can via email rather than clobbering this thread. (If the same question pops up repeatedly, I'll either start a new thread in the relevant forum or see if DWP can include a FAQ).

Thanks!

D

grodog

Hero
Destan said:
(If the same question pops up repeatedly, I'll either start a new thread in the relevant forum or see if DWP can include a FAQ).

You just read my mind, Destan =)

Last edited:

WizarDru

Adventurer
The Forsaken One said:
looks great :D Looking forward to this :D
Well, if you want my opinion, you won't be disappointed. From what I've seen, there's some really good stuff in there. And it's chock-full of Destan goodness. If you're a fan of the story hour, I'm betting you'll be a fan of the Valus (and I don't take sucker bets).

Hey, Destan, here's a question for you: have the Olgotha Brothers made it to the mainland, yet? I'm assuming that sooner or later, they'll be bound for the continent. I'd love to see that. Raylin is from the Rorn Vastness, right?

Last edited:

MACLARREN

Explorer
Wizarddru, Unfortunately Raylin is not from the Rorn and with some of the characters that are soon to be released, it's a good thing he is not. Raylin is from the Larren Clan on the island which is a loosely bound clan of Rangers, druids and such and there leader is know as a man named Rhyss Cam Larren. Don't want to give anything away because this is Destans story to write but believe me, this thread has not even begun to tell the stories to come nor has it yet delved into what this whole campaign is about. There is so much more to tell and even more to come with our upcoming weekend of fun starting this Thursday at my house in State College. The Brothers Olgatha once again sit down to start yet another marathon session beginning at 8 pm sharp and ending in the wee hours of Sunday morning and everyone is pumped and our discussion boards have been plagued and keeeping Destan busy. Stay tuned to this thread though because in the sequence of events to come, some things will become more clear in the very near future and some of the new characters to be introduced are awesome as well! Can't wait till Thursday!

WizarDru

Adventurer
MACLARREN said:
Wizarddru, Unfortunately Raylin is not from the Rorn and with some of the characters that are soon to be released, it's a good thing he is not. Raylin is from the Larren Clan on the island which is a loosely bound clan of Rangers, druids and such and there leader is know as a man named Rhyss Cam Larren.
D'oh! [slaps forehead]

Sorry, I meant Aramin, there. How I turned him into everyone's favorite Tundreth clansmen is beyond me. :) After having the good fortune to preview the Valus, I have a sneaking suspicion I have a general idea of what's coming up. And No, I ain't saying nothing. Except maybe to recommend the book, that is. Which I do...errr, did.

Or something.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases