• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus Group A)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"I shall leave the story to those who experianced it themselves." Davian bows and moves to the back of the group, sitting so that the guard can see his every move.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kareus talks for awhile, explaining the broken memories he and his fellows have in regards to their brainwashing and the day's events when they came out of their nightmare. The woman listens intently before excusing herself from the table. She is gone only for a few minutes, but when she returns she arrives with a Lothian priest who begins to tend to your wounds. "Forgive me if I say that your story seems too incredible to be true. However, I have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and have asked an old friend for guidance. Meanwhile, Matthias here will see to your wounds."

The priest spends around ten minutes with each of the wounded, applying salves with magical properties as he asks questions about the worst of the cuts and bruises.

(+10 hps to each injured character)

Dekana

Explorer
Kaeso, HP: 47/112, AC: 19, Fort: +10, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Kaeso speaks to the woman as his wounds are tended to. "We are most appreciative of your willingness to listen. Ever since this nightmare has begun, we've been hunted by the corrupt or by mobs seeking a bounty on us." His tone turns somewhat hopeful as he continues; "We haven't just been on the run however; in an effort to clear our names, we've been tracking down the real killers responsible as well as evidence against them."

Kaeso holds off on showing his (meager) evidence until the "old friend" the woman spoke of shows up.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Deuce Traveler said:
"Forgive me if I say that your story seems too incredible to be true. However, I have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and have asked an old friend for guidance.

Davian nods as she speaks, "Yes milady, the story is far fetched. In my experiance, the stories that are made up are usually of the believable sort. It appears reality cares little for what we expect or believe."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tsal

"These are good people and I believe their story. I have seen the foul brew the priests in black and red made and as you can see it still affects two. They are sure that whatever evil was done to them happened in the basement of that temple."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
After quite some time two Knights of the Chord open the nearby doors for a group of men led by a halfling in expensive clothes. Behind him are two young-looking Knights of the Pale, and three other men. One is a massive and frightening-looking werebear, another a dwarf with a gun, and the third a tall litoran with a short sword on his hip.

"Hello, Stillis. Thank you for coming. These gentlemen have quite a tale to tell."

OOC: Please place future posts here:
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=220555

Remove ads