• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus Group A)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Loraine speaks up, "Well for rest we could go to my place, but Kareus thinks it's a bad idea to do so. We could find a temple out here that might provide healing, but it would likely cost us and I'm unsure we could rest there without explaining our wounds and situation. We could go back to Morty's friends place, as I'm sure she would allow us to rest there and would likely see to him since they are former lovers. Another option would be to go to my Knights of the Chord headquarters in Oldtown called the Jodan Templehall. If I explained our situation they would be likely to believe me, especially after they could investigate this chaos cult temple. We could find a place to rest there, and could pick the brains of plenty of people who are familiar with archaic knowledge. Healing might take longer, but the Knights do have healers on contract that will show up to the templehall to provide healing for a fee. Do any of you have contacts that might be a help that we should goto instead?"

Scotley

Hero
Tsal

"I do have a friend that I want to talk to, but not as a place to go for healing so much. I am eager to hear all that you know. By putting all our knowledge together maybe we can make sense of what has happened."

Dekana

Explorer
"Indeed, the knights headquarters would be a fine place to recover. Whatever corruption exists in this city, I can't imagine that it could spread into such a bastion of light and purity." Kaeso volunteers to carry one of the injured with him toward the next destination.

Scotley

Hero
Tsal

"Very good, lead on then." Tsal also shoulders one of the injured. "I can talk with my friend once we get the injured settled in."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kareus shoulders a third of the fallen, the priest, and the group of you travels towards Oldtown, getting strange looks because of their torn clothing and slumped allies. The party comes to the gates of Oldtown, but are stopped by a four of the Watch at the entrance. "Whoa! Now hold on there, lads. Who are you, where are you headed, and what's going on with your sickly-looking friends there?"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"We have need for some healing good sirs. We ran into a small bit of trouble with some would be thugs. Luckily we chanced upon these two, who knows of a temple for healing. Please sirs, allow us passage." Davian bows low to the guards. "We were not prepared for a fight in the temple district sirs. I believe the thugs are unconcious near a temple with the colors red and black, though I know nothing of this religion."

Dekana

Explorer
ooc: Kaeso would be wearing his robe, although I'm not sure if his hood would be up. More likely, he would have forgotten to raise it in his haste to carry his injured friends.

Remove ads