• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Skather, Dragonborn Ninja

hailstop

First Post
Skather originally shows up in Red Hand of Doom, and he annoyed the crap out of my players.

So I brought him back for the big campaign that just ended, becoming a recurring villain. Great fun. :D

He finally bit it in the big campaign finale on Friday, but in another forum I had a request for his stats, and they're replicated here. Note that I use the 3/4 hp and +1/2 level damage house rule.

Attachments

• skather.JPG
    skather.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 253

Asha'man

First Post
Cool. Unstoppable Villain clashes a bit with my sensibilities, but I can definitely see why you gave it to him. I might just turn him undead and have him show up in my campaign, if you're OK with it.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Cool. Unstoppable Villain clashes a bit with my sensibilities, but I can definitely see why you gave it to him.

That is "SOLO" power at work.... I am thinking of having solos... special defenses of this sort be a costs hit points to use trick (burning their luck).

hailstop

First Post
My players are VERY VERY good at coordinating and controlling. Especially considering that they've got one controller (an Invoker) and two other classes with controlly powers as a secondary role.

Remove ads