• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Skills and Powers

Jarval

Explorer
Ah yes, I remember S&P and S&M well. One of the more abusive characters I made was a cleric who could turn invisible at will. At 1st level that was very fun :D

Wolfen Priest

First Post
Al said:
... the amusing thing was that the base damage of the No-Dachi against Large creatures was d20. So this would take it up to the next dice...d100!

If you were a dual-classed fighter/rogue, you could backstab with one of these babies for 5d100+bonuses damage. Not bad, eh?

I don't think anyone did it this way! Common practice was to use a d30. They are not that hard to find, are they??

[EDIT: Orco beat me to it :p ]

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Al said:
The most amusingly broken thing was the C&T Weapon Grand Mastery. It increased the base damage dice of your weapon by one step (so d6 becomes d8, d8 becomes d10, etc.)

Doesn't sound so bad...does it?

But the amusing thing was that the base damage of the No-Dachi against Large creatures was d20. So this would take it up to the next dice...d100!

If you were a dual-classed fighter/rogue, you could backstab with one of these babies for 5d100+bonuses damage. Not bad, eh?

Obviously this is a man without a d30...

:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads