[Skype, Thur/Fri, BST] The Void RPG

PrometheanVigil

First Post
The legendary PrometheanVigil is hosting another online game but with a twist. This time, it's The Void!

The game will be hosted weekly on either Thursdays (potentially Fridays instead) and will begin at 7PM BST and will last for 3-4 hours. I will be looking to start this game anywhere from the 04/09/2014 onwards. Please inform me of which of these days and what time (including your timezone) would work best for you in your reply to this ad.

Three players minimum; ten players maximum. New or inexperienced players welcome. We will play over Skype via voice-chat (microphone required; webcam optional). All new characters will start with 0(ADV) unless instructed otherwise.

No PC will be created as a Warden. Instead, all PCs will be created as either Free Traders or Pirates (or some other career to be determined by the players as a whole). For this purpose, the custom character creation process described in the gamebook will be used. A custom ritual system will be introduced that will enable the use of magic for PCs. Additionally, the armory present in the gamebook will be extended with new weapons and gear for use. Finally, a modified health system will be used in-game. More details will provided following your confirmation as a player in this game.

If you're interested, please PM or email me your Skype ID (required) and you'll be provided further info on receipt. Please begin creating your characters as soon as possible. 'Any questions just post on here, PM, email or Skype me. Send your character sheets to london.nwod@gmail.com or you can send them to me over Skype once you've been accepted as a Contact.
--------------------------------------
Event Horizon: the point of no return. In 1969, mankind took its first few steps into deep black beyond. Twelve years earlier, the first man-made object to visit outer space made man dream to do it himself, to conquer that strange place and claim it for itself. Seventy-three years later, that dream was realized in the very first of the outer space expeditions to Earth's neighboring moons and planets in search of precious metals to mine. And by 2053, mankind had made its presence known further afield, colonizing both the Moon and planet Mars, expanding their territories toward a breathtaking scale.

In 2164, our solar system is a very different place. Bustling inter-planetary trade lanes span its length from one end to the other, corporate behemoths hold domain over numerous colonies and space stations, religion and politics have synergized into one mass, and conflict over resources and territory continues as it always has and as violent as ever.

Strange things exist out there in the deep black of space, however. Mysterious forces of unknowable conception. Horrors from a long-forgotten age. But while we forgot, they did not. And now we're on their territory.

At the point of no return, one can only stare into The Void... and pray that the nightmare will end.
--------------------------------------

Players are encouraged to create characters that can do what they want to do in-game rather than a "fit" a role they perceive being needed in-game. In previous PrometheanVigil games, I have had a mix of player characters with varied skillsets and that trend is unlikely to stop anytime soon so feel free to create whatever kind of character you want.

All my previous games had, have and will continue to include a mix of action, adventure, intrigue, stealth, investigation and crafting and these gameplay elements are always varied based on our players' overall preferences and choices.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases