SL - Stone Goblins?

Sanackranib

First Post
After rereading the ghelspad HC book I realized that there is a referance made to the stone goblins native to the Island of Karria. and looking them up has proven difficult as they are not in CCI or CCII. does anyone know where I can find or have the vital stats on these ellousive little buggers?

Last edited:

Telperion

First Post
It's yet another one of those small mistakes that keep popping up every now and then. The same deal with a bunch of goblins in Termana. There's supposed to be 45'000 Rock Goblins on the Titans Forge Mountains (and a direct mention that the stats are in CC3), but no stats have been given.

Well, for what it's worth there aren't any Stone Goblins in CC3 either. Hm...could it be that S&SS has something against goblins in general? They did create the spider-eye goblins, but I don't recall any other goblin race that is specific to SL being statted. :uhoh:

I checked SLCS: Ghelspad and didn't find any mention of Stone Goblins there. Are you sure it wasn't a something like this: "the major "civilized" inhabitants of Karria include the bat devil pirates of the northern isle of Tarrak and the surviving storm gobling tribes".

The reference to "storm goblin tribes" just seems to indicate that they used to worship Lethene and now worship Enkili, instead of a new subspecies of goblins. That's the picture I get from the history section, anyway.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Rock Goblins didn't make the cut into CC3. (Also two others whose names I currently don't remember, didn't make it in either. I will, however, check some time today to see what their names were.) No idea about Stone Goblins.

Last edited:

Trickstergod

First Post
Yeah, I'm not seeing the stone goblins, either. Storm goblins, though. I'm also with Telperion on this one; I'd just stat them up as normal goblins that are called storm goblins due to tribal matters and their previous worship of Lethene and now Enkili. There's only so many variants on a species that I can take after a while...

Furthermore, Tel, don't forget the piradun, either, the gray elves also mentioned in the Termana hardcover that were supposedly going to be statted out in Savage Bestiary. Not so much, though...

Not that I particularly care. Yet another form of elf doesn't really excite me...

Remove ads