Slaine (d20) character sheet?

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Does anybody know of a place to (legally) obtain a copy of the Slaine character sheet? I bought the core book and the setting book, but neither includes a character sheet to photocopy.

Voadam

Legend
Weird, the PDF I bought from Mongoose cuts off at page 188 the end of the Index (PDF page 181) but has the table of contents listing the character sheet at page 190.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Huh. I might have to take another look at my physical book. I could have sworn it wasn't in there. Thanks!

Sorry to Necro, but wow, people still play this? If they do, that is great news, because, it means there may be more support for it. As, I am currently, right now preparing to run this game I have all the books (In soft and hard cover as well as pdf.) and some of the Sign & Portents articles. I plan to run this game over on Roll 20 using these sheets to the best of their ability...

msedge_dCIuiaP8aR.png
msedge_Of89fXzsno.png

As you may notice, I haven't found suitable places on the sheet for everything and will just have to make do with those dice rolls off the character sheets. Otherwise, I think it will do just fine.

I have plenty of questions to ask regarding the world of Slaine and this game rules-wise...

Just one question (for now...) Would I be banned and otherwise in any legal trouble if I shared the official Slaine character sheets up here. It's just an image of both sides of the sheet and nothing else. I could totally do that for you guys. me, I just need a rules lawyer who has read all those books and understands the world of Slaine and how it all works.

Voadam

Legend
Just one question (for now...) Would I be banned and otherwise in any legal trouble if I shared the official Slaine character sheets up here. It's just an image of both sides of the sheet and nothing else. I could totally do that for you guys. me, I just need a rules lawyer who has read all those books and understands the world of Slaine and how it all works.
I think posting a scan of the sheet would not be considered piracy here but fair use by the mods, though you can post a thread in meta to check ahead of time if you want to verify first. Pasting a link to a pirated copy of the entire book or posting a PDF of the book itself would generally be something they would not allow.

I think posting a scan of the sheet would not be considered piracy here but fair use by the mods, though you can post a thread in meta to check ahead of time if you want to verify first. Pasting a link to a pirated copy of the entire book or posting a PDF of the book itself would generally be something they would not allow.
Alright, I have posted a query in the Meta forums here about putting up the scans of D20 Slaine character sheets. On the subject of that, and a little earlier, I also put up a link to Noble-Night-Games on a page still selling some of the original Slaine D20 books. I think they are second-hand. Is that okay?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases