• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Pbartender

First Post
OOC: I'll be out of town tomorrow (Friday) through Monday. Jack will simply continue to chase after Eskaron, tumbling into position to Sneak Attack when possible.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

Quarion fires an arrow at Eskaron, and Garma moves to one of the "just dazed" kobolds to take advantage of the easy target and eliminate a future threat. Quarion, overadjusting to avoid hitting his friends, lets the arrow fly harmlessly to the side. Garma's teeth connect, but he fails to do any major damage and also fails to trip his new opponent.

[sblock=OOC: ]Quarion's attack and damage:Shortbow (atk + dmg) (1d20+0=8, 1d6=3)
Bite (atk, dmg, + trip) (1d20+3=16, 1d6+1=2, 1d20+1=5)

OOG: I will be touring East Asia for the next two weeks. I'll have a laptop, but I'm not sure if the internet will be available in the hotels I'll be staying in. For the time being, assume I am unable to post and please NPC me accordingly. I'll try to keep up to date and drop in when I can. I should be back June 11th.[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
(Previously)
Garma begins tearing into the kobolds that dropped unconcious due to Opale's spell

(Round 4 continued)
Quarion shoots an arrow at Eskaron, but overadjusts his shot. Katherine steps into the mists, finds Veras-Re, and heals some damage with her wand.

(Round 5)
Garma - 18
Jack - 16
Rika - 16
Farid - 16
Veras-Re - 16
Kobolds - 15
Planus - 14
Opale - 10
Eskaron - 10
Allied Kobold (and water elemental) - 6
Villagers - 6
Quarion - 5
Katherine - 3
Kobold 1 - 3

Garma continues to tear into the bespelled kobolds, while Jack tumbles next to Veras-Re, puncturing Eskaron's stomach with his rapier (3 damage, 7 total damage to Eskaron). Rika charges at Eskaron, and her rapier rushes through Eskaron's arm, but as she draws it back, Eskaron's wound instantly heals. Farid joins in on the group against Eskaron, but moves a bit too fast to bring his weapon to bear.

(Veras-Re, Planus, Opale are up. Remember Eskaron has concealment)

Attachments

• battlegrid kobold tunnels3 round 5.jpg
    battlegrid kobold tunnels3 round 5.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 136

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Curative magic surges through Veras-Re at Katherine's touch. The Dwarf grumbles a thanks to the Bard before continuing in his assault upon Eskaron. He realizes that his stave is not that effective on the creature so he opts to aid the attacks of his fellow Dwarf, Farid. Unfortunately, he fails to render the help he desired to give.

Aid Another: 1d20+5=9

Velmont

First Post
Considering too risky to hit one of her companion with her spell, she decide to moves to have a clearer sight, and try a spell, even she doubt teh effectiveness against such creature.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Cast Daze against Eskaron[/SBLOCK]

Knight Otu

First Post
With a splash, Planus' arrow lands in the pool of water. Opale casts daze on Eskaron, but it has no visible effect. She gets the impression that Eskaron might be too powerful to be affected (no effect due to Eskaron having too many HD). Veras-Re tries to distract Eskaron to create an opening for Farid, but fails to do so.

Eskaron lays his gaze on the weakened psion, and snaps at him. Whether through sheer luck, or through the mists, Veras-Re manages to dodge the incoming bite. (Maybe Slagmortar and I should stop using ten-sided dice? :uhoh: )

The water elemental slams into Eskaron, but fails to do any damage. Several tentacles appear from the pool, also lashing out against Eskaron, but they fail to get a hold on the scaly creature. The kobold heretic starts yet another summoning. The villagers distribute themselves among the unconcious kobolds, readying their weapons in case they wake up.
Quarion takes another shot at Eskaron, but it glances off the were-lizard's scales.

(Katherine is up)

Attachments

• battlegrid kobold tunnels3 round 5b.jpg
    battlegrid kobold tunnels3 round 5b.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 132

Velmont

First Post
Knowing her aim so not good enough, Opale will start to pass from kobold to kobold that have been stricken by her spell and start to coup de grace them with subdual damage to knock them out for good.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads