• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sleeping Position & Personality: Do gamers fall into one category?

What's your position?

• FETAL position (personality: shy & sensitive)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MILITARY position - flat on back, arms at sides (personality: quiet, reserved)

• LOG position - on side, arms down (personality: social, easygoing)

• LOG position, but w/arms outstretched (personality: suspicious)

• FREEFALL - on stomach, arms at side of head (personality: brash, gregarious)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • STARFISH - on back, outstretched arms & legs (personality: good listener)

• I don't sleep.

• I hate the 3.5 ranger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zogg

First Post
Excerpt from http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/science/09/16/sleep.personality.reut/index.html

"Whether it's curled up in the fetal position, flat on the stomach or stretched out across the bed, the way people sleep reveals their personality, a British sleep expert said on Tuesday."

So, let's put it to the test! What is your predominant sleeping position, and does your personality match? I can say that my sleeping position does match the personality listed, but I won't say which one. :cool: (Might that make me...suspicious?)

I'm also wondering if we gamers tend to sleep one way. Let's find out....

BV210

Explorer
I don't know where those idiots got their data from, but just because I sleep on my stomach does not mean I'm brash and gregarious. What a load of . . . . oh shoot . . . maybe they have a point after all.

Harlock

First Post
They failed to list the position in which I sleep. I guess I have no personality... :D (buh dump um)

I sleep with partially on my side and on my stomach with one leg flung out and bent at the knee with my head resting on my downward shoulder and my other arm being flung backward and bent at the elbow behind my back. It is visually uncomfrotable but I find myself unable to sleep any other way.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I have no idea. I don't have a single sleep position I favor, and I'll frequently wake up in a completely different position from what I started. Maybe I'll include this in my dream diary and see if there's a correlation between sleep position and how I feel personality-wise the days before and after.

Unfortunately, OT polls are still not allowed, so I'll close this down.

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
What does it say about sleeping on one's side, with a Shih Tzu in the small of the back, a poodle on one's head, and a Pekingese behind one's calves, because the wife and two other dogs take up 66% of the bed space? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads