Snazzy new subscriber features

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You've probably noticed the Fave Prefixes thing in your navbar by now. You can create your own virtual forums containing the subjects you're interested in.

Also, you can now get notified when someone quotes you. If you check your Settings page, there's a section there showing the last 10 times someone quoted you, and a link to that location. Makes it that much easier to keep track of your conversations!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You've probably noticed the Fave Prefixes thing in your navbar by now. You can create your own virtual forums containing the subjects you're interested in.

Also, you can now get notified when someone quotes you. If you check your Settings page, there's a section there showing the last 10 times someone quoted you, and a link to that location. Makes it that much easier to keep track of your conversations!

Quoting myself.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
lso, you can now get notified when someone quotes you. If you check your Settings page, there's a section there showing the last 10 times someone quoted you, and a link to that location. Makes it that much easier to keep track of your conversations!
Its "working", sorta: The "Who Quoted Me" section is appearing in the UCP, but it doesn't clear: If I click on the link, it goes to the thread top, not the quoted part, and still remains in the UCP (as opposed to being remove, as what happens when I visit a new thread).

I believe the problem is the link: E.g, the link generated is:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...th-edition-swashbuckler-game.html#post5461918

But it should be

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...edition-swashbuckler-game-16.html#post5461918

The difference being the explicit page ref at the end. Note sure what the internal code difference is, though.

frankthedm

First Post
It's not the English meaning of the word "quote", it's the use of the vBulletin quote feature. Skynet doesn't exist quite yet!
So it would happen by the same way the "
viewpost.gif
" shows up? ~ |quote=Morrus;5463784| ... |/quote| ~ I'd hope so, since the mention system gets revved up just from the "@" symbol

Last edited:

Remove ads