• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, anyone else write up their setting and realize how bland it it?

KnowTheToe

First Post
alsih2o said:
i filled my world with boiled, skinless chicken, unflavored jell-o, and flan, but didn't find it bland at all.....

:rolleyes:

I created an adventure where Colonel Sanders from KFC was a spiritual guide to the players thru a level of hell. At one time they were to be ambushed by huge headless chickens seeking revenge. I think this would work great in your world.

teitan

Legend
Not original, but a different approach

My campaing world was not necessarily original, but a different approach, say smaller scale for novels and larger for PCs

Jason

Fade

First Post
Henry said:
I considered for a minute or two writing up my homebrew campaign, then quickly realized that

Henry's Homebrew = (Forgotten Realms + Greyhawk) / (Different placenames) x (Different map)

Isn't that exactly what they were asking for?

Ashwyn

First Post
The whole point of my world is for it to be bland. Consider my core ethos sentence: "Unsodium is a world where valiant heroes search for the salt that was taken by Emerilus, the evil god of cooking." I have a good feeling! :rolleyes:

Remove ads