D&D 5E So close! $1M is in sight!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So the exchange rate a couple of weeks ago would have had this total at the $1M mark now.
However, the rate has changed over the last couple of weeks, and now it’s £10K short! So close!

It might still do it though, as long as the exchange rate doesn’t change any more. I know it’s a totally arbitrary milestone, but it would be awesome to be able to say Level Up made a million dollars.

Level Up preorders are still open. so we might manage to push it over the $1M goal line!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Make It Rain Money GIF

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
So the exchange rate a couple of weeks ago would have had this total at the $1M mark now.
However, the rate has changed over the last couple of weeks, and now it’s £10K short! So close!

It might still do it though, as long as the exchange rate doesn’t change any more. I know it’s a totally arbitrary milestone, but it would be awesome to be able to say Level Up made a million dollars.

Level Up preorders are still open. so we might manage to push it over the $1M goal line!

What is more or less the timeline for these preorders? If I preorder some pdfs, when will they be sent? (And when will I be charged for them?)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What is more or less the timeline for these preorders? If I preorder some pdfs, when will they be sent? (And when will I be charged for them?)
There’s an exciting orange announcement bar at the top of the screen on the preorder site! PDFs go out in December. :)

Remove ads