• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So No Feat/PrC Compendium eh?

EyeontheMountain

First Post
I might but a feat compendium, but would not get a Prestige Class one.

But really, I think WOTC has missed the boat on these. Feats would have been very easy to do, reprint a ton as is, fix a few that some people cannot seem to understand *cough* munchkins *cough* and then go through their sluch pile or edited out pile to get a hundred or so new ones.

If they did that I would buy it, or would have a year ago. Not totally sure about now, honestly.

Olgar Shiverstone said:
I tried to research some character options last ngight, and boy what a pain leafing through multiple books. It really tempts me to stick to core-only play.

We just ended a level-20 campaign, and my Dwarf fighter was using feats from four different WotC sources. I had photocopied all the relevant pages, clipped out my feats and then alphabetically taped them into a looseleaf binder for quick access.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
[conan]Enough talk![/conan]

I just posted a thread asking about this directly. Hopefully Scott or some other WotC overlord will stop by an put us out of our misery. Or someone's misery, at least...

Remove ads