Level Up (A5E) So this is what I was working on all day today

I have to think you'll have no problems meeting your goal and blowing past it, so I'm wondering why you didn't set it higher to at least match the money you've put into it so far.
It's been a while since I've really done a lot of crowdfunding (outside a few select Patreons), but as I recall, there's kind of a phenomenon where asking too much makes you less likely to hit your base goal, while starting smaller and then building up through stretch goals makes it more likely to get much more. Like you have to get to that "we can make it!" point for the first goal to get the holdouts to join in and push you across the line, and then it's about keeping up the enthusiasm to get the numbers to continue going up, which is what stretch goals are for.

Of course there's also a problem if you make the rewards too good, making it difficult to cover costs at fulfillment time. Less of a problem here since it seems fulfillment is the main point of the campaign in the first place, but I've definitely seen projects bite off more than they can chew.

Remove ads