D&D 5E So...Volo, Xanathar...who's next?

Durnan's guide to Undermountain, perhaps?

I do like the Nezram's Guide to the Planes angle, also Drizzt's Guide to Icewind Dale (or the North)...

I would LOVE to see a rehash of the Damara/Vaasa region, coupled with a rehash of the "Throne of Bloodstone" series, as an intro to high-level play (a "Mythic-Level Play book," if you will.) However, that might be a bit too far-fetched to gain a large audience.

Between SCAG and SKT, the North has been pretty well covered (other than possibly going a bit more in-depth with Waterdeep). And OotA did a good job of covering the northern Underdark as well. So I'm not sure what sort of product they could use his name on...

Mercurius

Legend
Yeah, no more the North. I like the North, but it has been done to death. I like the Nezram's Guide to the Planes idea, and could also see a hybrid Waterdeep/Undermountain guide.

My apologies about assuming Xanathar's gender :p

Shemeska

Adventurer
[MENTION=11697]Shemeska[/MENTION]'s Guide to Sigil and Beyond.

I'd love to work on such a thing and think I could do a bang up job on it, but I'd be surprised if anyone at WotC knows who I am right now. My only 5e product wasn't released through the DM's Guild, and nobody I worked with however briefly in 4e is still there as far as I know. Plus I'm going back to school in August, so my freelance availability will be meager and ultra selective.

Remove ads