D&D 5E So...Volo, Xanathar...who's next?

happyhermit

Adventurer
Tasha and Otto's Guide to Parties?

Get it, parties? No, then how about Tasha's Guide to Hilarious Humour? My S.O is telling me that I might want to look into a product like that.

ScaleyBob

Explorer
Iggwilv's Guide to the Abyss, and all it touches.

Iggwilv (who has one of the daftest names in all of D&D) is one of the few female characters of any real importance from the early days of the game. It'd be good to see her have some pride of place.

I doubt we'd see a Demononicon again as it's a bit too specifically topical for the current style of supplement, but as Demons turn up everywhere, it could be used as an excuse to do a Planar Handbook.

Staffan

Legend
Ok. Stupid question time. Who the heck is Xanathar?

The Xanathar is a title taken by the beholder who is in charge of the Xanathar's Thieves' Guild in Waterdeep. I think back in 2e they were on the 2nd or 3rd Xanathar, and by now it's more like 4th to 6th.

Argyle King

Legend
Iggwilv's Guide to the Abyss, and all it touches.

Iggwilv (who has one of the daftest names in all of D&D) is one of the few female characters of any real importance from the early days of the game. It'd be good to see her have some pride of place.

I doubt we'd see a Demononicon again as it's a bit too specifically topical for the current style of supplement, but as Demons turn up everywhere, it could be used as an excuse to do a Planar Handbook.

I was going to say Zagyg, but I like your idea more.

MonkeezOnFire

Adventurer
Elminster's guide to Dating Deities
Drizzt's guide to Overcoming Discrimination
The Lady of Pain's Ǵ̴̸̘̞̩͉̼̞̠͔̱͎̘̹̼̫̣͘̕ͅu̸̡̦̟̱̙̖̫̗̪͕̱̻͕̥̬̳̗̣͙i̵̸̢͉̺̖̯͢d͏̡͍̙̪̫̝̲̪̯̘͎͙ȩ͓̟͔̯͎̭̗̙̯̺̭̝̻̳̩͘͠ ̢̪̻̼̩͎̼͇͖͕́́͟͡t̼͓͔̦͚̘̥̙͚̜̞͖͎̜̬͎̼̝̕͝ͅò̸̭͇͙̣̙͓̝̱͇̥̺̕ ̥̝̘̞͜Ṣ̡̖̬̰i̛̭̲̱̟͎̰͎̱͕̗̙͢g̷͉͇͉̞̰̥̫̗í̶͇̘͕̞̼̝̣̲͕̪̤̯͈̘̠̕͟͟l̵̸̨͙̤̬̤̭͖͔̹̠̗̺̺̤̱͚͟

Remove ads