• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So what goodness did you GIVE for Christmas?

devilbat

First Post
My family made out like bandits this year. I think I went a little overboard, but what the hell, it's Christmas.

I gave my wife 2 board games, That Seventies Show: Season 1 DVD's, $60 gift card for Old Navy, 5 sessions with a personal trainer, a professional massage, 3 Shopaholic books, a travel pillow and a stocking full of goodies.

I gave my son a Gameboy advanced w/ 2 games, a bunch of books, action figures, and a kick ass stocking of stuff

I gave my daughter a new stereo, CD's and a great stocking.

364 more days to save so I can do it all again.

Crothian

First Post
I got some neat gifts for people, but I was unable to find the really cool gift for anyone. My best gift I gave this year was a wedding present. I found out the couple's favorite RPG core book and got many people in the Industry to sign it and give them wedding wishes in it.

Algolei

Explorer
I gave my nephew a skull engraved with runes. Am I the third coolest uncle ever or what? :lol:

And I gave my each player in my gaming group a lottery ticket. If they win a million dollars, they'd better not show up without the dip next session!

Teflon Billy

Explorer
To my buddy Chris, a copy of CJ Carella's Armageddon RPG

To my buddy Mark, a copy of The Black Company from Green Ronin

To my buddy Theo, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E Core rules.

That's all the gaming-related stuff

To my mom: 1500 piece jigsaw puzzle of an old world map. She's crazy about jigsaw puzzles.
To my stepdad: Grateful Dead "dancing bear" lounge pants. Basically pajama bottoms. They look real comfortable.
To my brother Adam: Belkin FM transmitter for his iPod nano.
To my brother Seth: Alice In Chains' Music Bank boxed set.
To my co-worker Jake: Movie theater gift certificate, so he can see Kong and we can finally discuss it.
To my girlfriend: The Calvin and Hobbes boxed set with every strip ever published.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying:
Valhalla, I am coming!

On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore!

Ah, ah,

How soft your fields so green,
Can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war:
We are your overlords.

On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore!

So now you'd better stop,
And rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite all your losing.

Aeolius

Adventurer
On December 18th my wife, 7-year old daughter, 2-year old daughter and I returned from a 17-day trip to China. We returned with their new sister, my new daughter, a beautiful 2-year old girl!

So my son and 2 daughters got a new sibling for Christmas! ;)

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
John Q. Mayhem said:
Ah, ah,

[...]

And the legend says that they wrote the bare bones of that song while touring Iceland.

;)

Remove ads