Level Up (A5E) So where do ya'll plan to start with LU?

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
vintage countdown GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

Couple days to go! I'm planning to read Memories of Holdenshire first and wade in from there!

So, got several O5e campaigns going right now, and don't want to convert mid stream (or mic 0fe and A5e classes even if they are technically compatible), though I do plan to use the new monsters, journey rules, etc. right away.

Beyond that, the next time I start a campaign will offer to do O5e or LU with encouragement to try LU, and am also going to be working on finishing up my Homebrew setting specifically for use with LU (including new heritages and cultures and a list of what O5e archetypes I am allowing) to eventually run either a homebrew campaign or modified version of War for the Burning Sky.

Melestrua

Villager
I'm planning on going through the DMG-equivalent for useful rules and techniques and really excited about the MM-equivalent for all the extra detail like typical groups, local habitat signs.
My players are all "meh" about the thought of extra options - they feel they already have plenty with the standard rules though I may skim through and see if there's anything that looks interesting/useful.

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I'm honestly not sure. I was thinking that I might start by skimming through the magic items and hit the adventures guide but I might skim classes &archetypes then go through memories before going deeper into things.

Zeta Marishi

Villager
Crack open the adventurer's guide and read that. Cause I'll need it for my campaign I'll be running soon with it. Then probably read the monsters and get a good feeling for them. Gonna definitely be having lots of conversations with people about it, that's for sure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases