Level Up (A5E) So where do ya'll plan to start with LU?

Cake Mage

Explorer
I had planned to run my 3rd Ptolus game in a couple of months (3e, 4e, and now 5e) and now I'm thinking of using A5e instead. So I'll probably start with the Character Classes and the adventure book then check out the monster book. I think using A5e in Ptolus will be a fresh start to the campaign, especially for my players who have played in that world previously.

Retreater

Legend
Reading it for fun at first. It's probably a while until I'm ready to start a new campaign. If it seems like a good fit for my groups, maybe we'll try out a few sessions.

Nebulous

Legend
Got a 5e campaign going now. Will read the material and probably insert stuff here and there, but not jump in until 2022. I do hate how O5e counterspell works, so I might swap it for LU's version which I prefer.

TheHand

Adventurer
I've been running a game using the playtest Levelup rules (level 5 characters). I plan to upgrade it to the full-version asap. I'm also running a second more conventional 5e game, but I still plan to sneak in some Levelup Monsters and Journey rules into that campaign.

Remove ads