Level Up (A5E) So where do ya'll plan to start with LU?

Gandalf970

Explorer
Well my main campaign ends in December. My group is hitting A5E hard! We cannot wait. I am reading and reading and reading. I really want to get the journey rules down to make that a better pillar of my game. It has never been a real part and I have always done it each night roll for X. Not anymore, this is going to be epic and I cannot wait. My weekend is going to be sitting in from of my ipad reading everything I can. When asked what I was most excited about in the survey, I checked like 26 boxes. I am thinking of going back to where it all began with my group and dust off my Greyhawk boxed set and start the Greyhawk wars all over again!

Woah had no idea about that resource page having more stuff till now.
Me neither. And I found something hilarious: apparently Gwyven the dwarf rogue has this feature:

"Creator’s Blessing. During a long rest, Gywven can use smith’s tools for crafting instead of sleeping and still receive the full benefits of the long rest."

I'm wondering if his companions will still receive the benefits of a long rest, if he spends it by bashing a hammer on an anvil all night long :LOL:

Faolyn

(she/her)
Speaking of resources... I'm looking at the sample character and Zidi has a "fey servant" background. I'm guessing that this is a sample of how to back your own background? I don't recall seeing it on the list of backgrounds that was revealed earlier. That gremlin curse sounds definitely interesting.

I'm going to read the books around playing and dungeon mastery first, and then try to see if I can start getting players and starting to see if I can run a campaign in some world.

Looking forward to it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases