So you want to be an ENnies judge...

The_Universe

First Post
Candidacy announced! Tons of people running this year -- are there any additional questions all you potential voters out there would like answered?

I finally decided to throw my hat in the ring, my first time though I have volunteered for audio for a few years. Will happily answer any additional questions. :)

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I would like to hear how the candidates feel about Jodi Lane in the Paizo barbarian costume.

GenCon2010-JoshuaJFrost-105S0ZU.jpeg

Ninjacowboy

First Post
Candidate for ENnie Judge

My name is Frank Anderson and I applied to be a judge for the ENnies, and looking forward for the chance to run. If anyone has any questions I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. It looks like there's going to be a lot of competition for a judging spot. This is my first time running, and I am new member of ENWorld, but I am a long time gamer.

Hooper

First Post
Long time Lurker, rare poster. My name is Hooper and I am a nominee this year. Feel free to ask away.

You can find all you need to know about me through OGREs, the gaming group I represent (OgreLair.org), and I'm usually less of a lurker and more of a poster at DanDwiki.com. But I'll be following this thread to assist the voters in answering any questions they may have.

-Hooper
Vice Director / Director of Communications
OGREs: The Organization of Gamers & Roleplaying Enthusiasts, Inc.
http://www.ogrelair.org

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wow - 26 candidates! This is going to be the toughest competition yet. There's some difficult choices there!

Good luck to everyone!

C.W.Richeson

Explorer
I'm Chris Richeson, a regular RPG reviewer and past ENnies judge. I'm running on a platform of playing as much of the material as humanly possible with several groups accustomed to playing a broad variety of games.

As with the other awesome folk running this year, I'm happy to answer any questions. It's an amazing lineup, and I'm sure it means the 2012 ENnies will greatly benefit from all the choices.

Remove ads