So you want to be an ENnies judge...

Balsamic Dragon

First Post
Hello all! I'm seriously excited to be trying for a Judge position for the ENnies this year!

I lurk more than I post, but I'll be around on the message boards, so feel free to ask any questions. I guess the only thing I think I didn't address in my profile is playtesting: I will definitely be playtesting anything that I can! We have a huge gamer population in the greater Boston area, so I would try to get a number of different groups playtesting, rather than just my regulars. I'd also try to include people that were unfamiliar with the system or relatively new to gaming, since I'd like to see products that allow our hobby to grow!

As for the pic that was posted... great costume! To me there's a world of difference between a female gamer who has created some cool fan art, and a booth babe being paid by the hour. Let's see more of the former and less of the latter!

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I think I'm going to need to print out all the judge's applications and start a spreadsheet so I can be in informed voter.

I wonder who, of all the candidates, can best withstand my cruel taskmastery?

The_Universe

First Post
I would like to hear how the candidates feel about Jodi Lane in the Paizo barbarian costume.

GenCon2010-JoshuaJFrost-105S0ZU.jpeg
I find nothing about this objectionable, save that I believe she should be carrying a sword to complete the ensemble.

Hooper

First Post
I think I'm going to need to print out all the judge's applications and start a spreadsheet so I can be in informed voter.

Cruel Taskmastery? But the nomination form promised assistants and gold ;) !

jbazin

First Post
Hi EN World! My name is Josh Bazin, and I'd like to be an ENnie's Judge. I am willing to answer any questions that any of you have regarding my answers or anything you feel is relevant in making your decision.

As for the barbarian costume, it looks to be a good cosplay, though, as The_Universe has pointed out, is missing a sword, for sure.

Ninjacowboy

First Post

HAH! Bring it on! I've worked for two different comic book distributors, as well as in the main office of a comic book/game store chain. Talk about cruel taskmastery. Also, I've faced the most horrible of horrors of working the night shift at a convenience store. I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING! :]

Frank A. AKA Zanazaz/Ninjacowboy

Remove ads