WotBS Solei Palancis Artwork

Salicus

Explorer
Hello Fellow Adventurers,

I am in need of the Artwork for the Solei Palancis. I know that there must be one, because I can see it in the preview on Roll20. I need the artwork to make a token, since my party will soon fight against them.
It is also okay for me to know in which book it is, I own up until book 8 for now and did not see any artwork for them.

Thank you =)

I don't know what he used for the token, but I don't know that we actually ever got an illustration for them. Our budget at the time was fairly thin.

Maybe something like this, but with a more slender sword and a more slender wielder.

55295.hq.jpg

Tormyr

Adventurer
Hello Fellow Adventurers,

I am in need of the Artwork for the Solei Palancis. I know that there must be one, because I can see it in the preview on Roll20. I need the artwork to make a token, since my party will soon fight against them.
It is also okay for me to know in which book it is, I own up until book 8 for now and did not see any artwork for them.

Thank you =)
Can you post a link to which preview you are thinking of?
Never mind, I found it.

You can get a PDF of the image (and a lot of other character portraits here.

If you want it already as a token that you can download that is ready to use, you can get it here.
https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2588/zeitgeist-npc-token-pack

The tokens in the token pack have thin rings, so you can superimpose a different ring on it, and the background is transparent, so you can add a background if you prefer.

Last edited:

Salicus

Explorer
Can you post a link to which preview you are thinking of?
Never mind, I found it.

You can get a PDF of the image (and a lot of other character portraits here.

If you want it already as a token that you can download that is ready to use, you can get it here.
https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2588/zeitgeist-npc-token-pack

The tokens in the token pack have thin rings, so you can superimpose a different ring on it, and the background is transparent, so you can add a background if you prefer.
Sorry I was already asleep yesterday at that time :D Yes it is in the token pack, thanks a lot for the link. Thought that they might be in the WotBS PDFs, and did not think of Zeitgeist. Do you know if I can download the tokens easily from Roll20? Because I am using Foundry for my campaign, but like the Tokens in the pack.

Tormyr

Adventurer
When you purchase the item, the marketplace page then has a link where you can download a zip of the entire set. Most art products on Roll20 allow downloading.

Remove ads