D&D 4E Some info on the 4E Manual of the Planes

SPECTRE666

Adventurer
-Greg B had this to say about the 4E Manual of the Planes
Zinger2099 said:
Also I have another question. You don't have to give me any details, but I would like to know if there will be info on the Primordials at all in the Manual of the Planes? Do you think this suppliment will be essential to own for a Primordial War campaign?
WotC Greg B said:
The Manual of the Planes should have everything you need to run an adventure in the Elemental Chaos or anywhere else across the planes. A lot of the book is flavor, but since we're basically introducing a new setting (in a sense), I think it's appropriate. Everything I've read so far from MotP has been evocative, and you will find no shortage of information on the Primordials and the war. There's also a whole chapter dedicated to monsters, including a lot of epic-level threats.
Zinger2099 said:
Another very important question: Have the Feywild and Shadowfell always been around? Or were these reflections of the world created at some point in history? Mainly I want to know if these reflections were there during the time of the Primordial War.
WotC Greg B said:
I'm not sure about this off the top of my head. I believe they were created at the same time as the world. Basically, there was the Elemental Chaos and Astral Sea and from the beings in those planes came the creation of the world and the Shadowfell and Feywild.
Zinger2099 said:
Are there any other locations I should look for info on the Primordials? (other then Worlds and Mosnters, Manual of the Planes, and Core Rulebooks)
WotC Greg B said:
That probably covers it for the 2009 release. There'll be DDI support for MotP around the time of its release, so that's worth checking out too. Honestly, though, MotP has more delicious morsels of planar stuff than you could ever possibly eat.
Goodluck with your campaign, sounds like a fun one.
-That looks nice!!!

SPECTRE666

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases