• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some problems

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
Why can't I see the crowdfunding news? Every time I click on it, I get a "We can't reach this page" message. This is the third straight week this has happened, and this is the only part of EN World with this problem!

Also, when I try to leave a forum, I get a message asking if I want to leave, even though I haven't made any changes to the page! Why? How do I get rid of this?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's a new one on me. I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to see anything. I assume you are referring to Angus' column on the front page?

What does the message say, exactly? Could you give me a screenshot?

rokeca

First Post
I'm having a similar problem. When I try to view Crowdfunding news 023 or 024 I get told by my browser (Microsoft Edge) "We can't reach this page". I have no problem reading Crowdfunding news before 023. However, if I do a search in Google for "Crowdfunding EN World 024" I get a link that works to the page.

Remove ads