Some questions about when functions will return

Did anyone use them? I'm a frequent PbP player and I didn't even know the old place had them.

Making SBLOCK work again would say me a lot of hand editing.

Add to this OP list:

MENTION = USER

Getting POST to work would be useful too. But probably harder as it seems Xenforo doesn't have a post URL. Instead it uses the thread URL and uses the # anchor to get to the post.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Yeah, I never used SAY or THINK, because I didn't even know they existed. I mainly used GM, OOC, and SBLOCK. But I agree with JMucchiello, fixing SBLOCK would save me a TON of editing, lol. :p

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Bumping this thread again, not for the SBLOCK thing, but simply for the other two features that were really simple and super useful:

1. What priority is making GM posts yellow again?

2. What priority is allowing GMs to edit their players' posts in gaming threads?

Thanks! :D

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I still don’t understand the GM posts issue. The GM post tag I posted above made GM posts blue, not yellow.

I don’t think the latter is possible in this software.

I still don’t understand the GM posts issue. The GM post tag I posted above made GM posts blue, not yellow.

I think he means, the entire post by the GM being yellow. Not just
GM: GM Text
Presumably, if the software can't allow the thread creator to have edit rights, it can't figure out to make their posts yellow either.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
I'm talking about GMs having mod powers in their own games. i.e., this post:

CapnZapp

Legend
Again, if I may, please stop asking for SBLOCK. It does not work for app users, and ENWorld doesn't control the app. It was unfortunate that it was supported on desktop (or to be specific, the unfortunate part was that SPOILER didn't work), but that's in the past.

Instead take this opportunity to standardize all your posts on the SPOILER tag, which now works everywhere.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Again, if I may, please stop asking for SBLOCK. It does not work for app users, and ENWorld doesn't control the app. It was unfortunate that it was supported on desktop (or to be specific, the unfortunate part was that SPOILER didn't work), but that's in the past.

Instead take this opportunity to standardize all your posts on the SPOILER tag, which now works everywhere.

I stopped talking about SBLOCK several replies ago, we're on to GM moderator capabilities now, please keep up. 😎 teasing

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases