• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Something different in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area?

Psychotic Jim

First Post
I'm looking for a fairly off-the-beaten-path sort of game, like Planescape, going on near the Grapevine-Colleyville area or in Richardson (near UTD). Thanks ahead for reading and responding.

Last edited:

caudor

Adventurer
Psychotic Jim said:
I'm looking for a fairly off-the-beaten-path sort of game, like Planescape, going on near the Grapevine-Colleyville area or in Richardson (near UTD). Thanks ahead for reading and responding.

Hi Psychotic Jim, I live here in Bedford (short distance south of Grapevine). I'm not currently in a group right now other than playing with family and friends. I work a lot, so I don't have as much time to play regularly as I would like. But I do play. When we do play, my guys usually play classic 3.5e stuff (Lost City of Barakus lately). If you do have trouble finding a group that you like, look me up and perhaps we can hook up. I post on Enworld all the time.

Here's some info that might also help. I know if two regular RPGA groups in the area. I'm not sure if the latter is active. Up in Denton, at Talon Comics, they have regular RPGA sessions. They are a great bunch of folks although I haven't played with them lately. Look up Talon Comics on the interest for their message board.

Also, in Arlington TX at Lonestar Comics, I believe a RPGA group called the Knight of the Square table get together. I have not played with them, so I don't know if they are still playing.

I hope you find a group you like! Good luck :)

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Thanks for the tips! I appreciate it! I'm looking for groups still, so if you wanted to form one or if you have room for another player/DM in your group, that would be great! I've been stuck DM'ing Forgotten Realms campaigns for several years and would like something else for a change.

By the way, didn't you go to the ENWorld gameday back last August?

Urizen

First Post
hey there

I live in Garland and am looking to find a Saturday Gaming group.... BAD.. I've been jonesing for a good game for I don't know how long.

I'm willing to try almost anything, although I'd like to eventually play Darwin's World, as I just wrote a sourcebook for it :)

I'm also thinking of doing some work on a new Fantasy setting with a friend who currently lives out of state, so a new setting might be fun to play test at some point :)

anyhow. If your interested, just let me know.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Urizen, I've been looking for a Saturday group also. I wouldn't mind forming a new one, if I had to. By the way, Darwin's World is a post-apocalyptic game worlds, right?

Urizen

First Post
Psychotic Jim said:
Urizen, I've been looking for a Saturday group also. I wouldn't mind forming a new one, if I had to. By the way, Darwin's World is a post-apocalyptic game worlds, right?

Yeah, darwin's world is a pretty gritty Post Apocalyptic game setting. Good stuff in my opinion.

sorry about the late reply, been pretty busy lately...

if you wanna get in touch, email me at

urizen@realitydeviants.net

Silvanos

First Post
Hey guys,

I live in Wichita Falls TX, but will be driving down to the Ft. Worth area the first friday of each month to DM a game. I have room for several people if you all are intrested. Game will start around 8, and go LATE.

Intrested? Let me know... We start March 5th!

drew@kestaal.com

Last edited:

Urizen

First Post
Silvanos said:
Hey guys,

I live in Wichita Falls TX, but will be driving down to the Ft. Worth area the first friday of each month to DM a game. I have room for several people if you all are intrested. Game will start around 8, and go LATE.

Intrested? Let me know... We start March 5th!

drew@kestaal.com

I would, but I work during the week.. but thanks for asking :)

Silvanos

First Post
Hey no problem. I should be more specific and say 8pm to like 2 am.

if your ever able to make that, give me a hollar.

Drew

Kuriel

First Post
Im in the North Dallas/Plano region and have been looking for a game to join up for sometime, if anyone hears about one in that region i would appreciate it very much.

Remove ads