• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Something Wicked This Way Comes

InzeladunMaster

First Post
I just finished Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury. I didn't like it much at first; the writing style was irritating me and nothing much seemed to be going on, but after the mid-point, it became very gripping (it took me eight days to read to the mid-point, but only one day to read the last half). At first I thought it was going to be an overrated book that I didn't care for, it ended up being a book I really like.

thormagni

Explorer
InzeladunMaster said:
I just finished Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury. I didn't like it much at first; the writing style was irritating me and nothing much seemed to be going on, but after the mid-point, it became very gripping (it took me eight days to read to the mid-point, but only one day to read the last half). At first I thought it was going to be an overrated book that I didn't care for, it ended up being a book I really like.

I haven't read much Bradbury. I've always heard good things about his work, but just never picked any up.

InzeladunMaster

First Post
The only other thing of his I have read is "The Martian Chronicles", which I loved, although I was 13 or 14 when I read it. I recently got a copy of the book for myself from the SciFi bookclub so I can read it again.

Remove ads