• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Soneillon. Part 1 (Updated 6/15)

Knight Otu

First Post
Seeing that my copy of the storyhour is a bit dated, I would appreciate if someone sent me a more up-to-date version (without the Mostin pic and without the infernal hierarchy. The first I don't need, the second I already have). :)

My e-mail can be accessed from my profile.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Knight Otu: It's on its way.

I'm surprised that Mostin admitted he had the spell. But I suppose she would have figured it out anyway. And Mostin is mostly off his rocker anyway...even if he does a good job hiding it. :)

And here's another request for Mostin's spells. Pleeeeease?

tleilaxu

First Post
Sep: Do you own Call of Cthulu? There are many great pseudonaturaleske critters in there that Mostin could summon. Of course, by now you've probably finished the campaign :rolleyes:

Are you still playing this campaign? :confused:

Lela

First Post
tleilaxu said:
Sep: Do you own Call of Cthulu? There are many great pseudonaturaleske critters in there that Mostin could summon. Of course, by now you've probably finished the campaign :rolleyes:

Though he's smart enough not to do so.

He is also hungry for forbidden knowledge- all he needs is to take tenure at a university and voila, instant Lovecraftian novel... um, sorta.

And since this is my first time delurking, I just wish to add my voice to the choir of praise- amazing, amazing Storyhour that I would happily pay for.

zevon

First Post
*reaches the final post and desperately searches for the next post before the horrofic realization dawns upon him..*

I finally caught up and find myself utterly dissapointed that I now have to wait for another update!....ARGH!

*gets a crazy look in his eye and joins the teeming, mob-like masses, eagerly awaiting another post.*

Inez Hull

First Post
I was reading an article in saturday's paper about a religious debate going on in Sydney after the new Anglican dean made his first sermon in which he apparently slagged off other religions. In the article was the following quote - "To insist that all religions are equally true, even if they contradict one another, is a trivialisation of religious claims." The very instant after I had read that line the following thought rose unbidden in my mind - not all truths are unequal. I think people sitting near me in the cafe were wondering why I had this big cheesy grin on my face and I really struggled hard not to say aloud saizha in my best prophetic voice. :cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads