Soth vs. Juggernaut

MidKnight

First Post
Soth ignores imminent defeat. He begins a quick routine of cutting and slashing at Juggernaut. As Juggernaut sees victory within his grasp, Soth leaps up and snaps his sword hilt out, catching the giant off-guard and attempting to smash in his gigantic nose. As Soth falls back to the ground - he leads the descent with crossed swords. Soth uses the crossed swords in an attempt to beautifully block against the drop kick attack that Juggernaut might be delivering...

The lizard vanquishes the temple; dominates the speed of the spirit so fast that it brilliantly silences the kick of the honor!

Juggernaut

First Post
Tasting victory Juggernaut goes for the kill. Driving his shoulder into his opponent he spears Soth forcing him to the ground in hopes of sending him to the cemetery.

The spear becomes one with the cemetery; scatters the aggression of the bamboo!

Juggernaut

First Post
Realizing that the fight is on the line Juggernaut drops down low and sweeps Soth's feet from beneath him with his right leg. As he does so he touches the dragon tattoo once more. Once he springs back to his feet he takes a deep breath and lets the flames of his breath weapon rain down upon his opponent.

The dragon sweeps underneath the plain; spins underneath the pain of the rain!

MidKnight

First Post
As Juggernaut drops to the ground, Soth grabs for his shoulders. Propelling himself with his legs and using Juggernaut's shoulders as a pivot point, Soth executes a swinging flip over the warrior. He lands behind the behemoth and grabs his arms. Calling upon the strength of undeath, he pins the giants arms behind him - completely disallowing his punching attacks.

The rat leaps over the ruins; negates the punch of the rosewood!

MidKnight

First Post
Thanks Jackal - if Sineater doesn't pop back in before Juggernaut agrees to having you judge the last round for us then go for it. - I was going to wait (I forgot to edit the thread title - I'm such a hipocrite :D)

Remove ads