Space Adventure RPGs

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Being part of a mixed race marriage, I know things are not equal, where I can meet threats with 100kg of Slavic fury, my wife, a small dark woman, simply can't. She looks to me for help.

Battlemaster

Villager
"Bye, Felicia..."
Thanks, yora. You just proved exactly what I'm talking about. I can agree with the woke like maybe 90% or so. But that's not enough for them. Anything less that 100% utter submission to their views no matter how extreme is treated as blasphemy, heresy and some sort of assault on them that must be silenced.

Yeah, I'm not 'woke' and never will be, but I agree with most woke positions to a large degree. Lgbtq rights? Yep. I have a bi relative. Letting genetic males compete in femals sports? Nope. Genetic males have physical advantages over genetic females in most sports, that's just physical reality no amount of screaming ''BIGOT!' at people who acknowledge it can change.

So hey if I get banned here I don't care. I've been banned for being too far left on right-wing fascist sites and for being too far right on fascist left sites. It just shows how completely polarized into two extremes the western world is becoming.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Woke is about utter intolerance of any disagreement no matter how tiny and harmless. On a woke site I used a generic 'him' instead of 'them' abd was attacked for it. When I told my attacker I would not let him her it bully me into his hers it's style of soeech I was banned.

I was also banned from a site because i refuse to refer to a known individual as 'they'. They is a plural or a generic. I will not use they to refer to an individual.

I read 1984, I remeber how 'newspeak' worked.
Oh good god. You literally joined three days ago and you've forgotten the rules you agreed to already? (1) I'd see a doctor. Amnesia is a serious issue. (2) You're out of this thread.

Remove ads