Special Delivery OOC Thread

Velmont

First Post
Just a note for color text. As I am used to use it in every game I play, I'll take the yellow color for myself, except if it cause a problem for anyone for easy reading.

nonamazing

Explorer
mcnathan80 said:
I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of assuming our chars know each other, since we're both diplomats from Sharn. Feel free to call my char crazy if that's not acceptable.

No, I thought it was only reasonable that our characters would probably know each other. I would say it's been about a year or so since Hashkavak has seen Khashana. They last worked together on a proposal for an alliance with House Deneith which unfortunately fell through at the last minute. Hashkavak would note that Khashana seems different now, much less sure of herself (although she was never particularly forward, now her shyness seems practically crippling).

I call dibs on pink for Khashana's speech and DarkRed for her psicrystal's thoughts.

Animus

Explorer
Action Points

So how should we handle the use of action points? I have some ideas:

- I think that you can state universal situations (if I roll below 5, if I get DC 15 or below, etc.)
- Maybe you can post again after you see your roll (this might bog things down a bit).
- Roll the d20 and AP die/dice together, and choose to use or not use the AP.

Any other ideas?

nonamazing

Explorer
Animus said:
So how should we handle the use of action points?

To keep it simplest, I'll just declare that I'd like to use an action point before the roll is made. But I do think that whenever an action point is used, we should describe it in a totally over-the-top fashion. :D

sukael

First Post
nonamazing said:
To keep it simplest, I'll just declare that I'd like to use an action point before the roll is made. But I do think that whenever an action point is used, we should describe it in a totally over-the-top fashion. :D

Like, say, for a Turn Undead attempt:

"Back, foul thing!" shrieks Myel, sparks of blue-white energy crackling through her hair as she brandishes a Siberys shard. An invisible pressure wave shoots from her, blowing back the hair of all those in the area who have any.

A moment after it's gone, a flare of orange suddenly traces in peregrine-quick spirals across everything in the area, burning at undead flesh like some holy fire.

?

:D

nonamazing

Explorer
sukael said:
Like, say, for a Turn Undead attempt:

"Back, foul thing!" shrieks Myel, sparks of blue-white energy crackling through her hair as she brandishes a Siberys shard. An invisible pressure wave shoots from her, blowing back the hair of all those in the area who have any.

A moment after it's gone, a flare of orange suddenly traces in peregrine-quick spirals across everything in the area, burning at undead flesh like some holy fire.

?

:D

That's exactly it! Pretty awesome.

Remove ads