D&D 5E Spell Cards for D&D 5E using Magic Set Editor (MSE)

pdzoch

Explorer
Any know where to get the spell data file?

I did not provide any spell data with the templates. Such information will have to be added by each user. I have built my spell card database over time as each new update comes out with new spells and I've also added custom spells for my campaign.

pdzoch

Explorer
Looks like I accidentally deleted the original Spell Card style when I updated the files this week. There were no changes to the file, so it does not need an updating, but I will fix the error by adding it back to the download files list this evening.

pdzoch

Explorer
[New File Added - SRD 5e Spell Card Set Data] 2017-3-30

It has been requested for a long time, but now it available with these templates -- a Spellcard data set.

SRD OGL now includes spells, so I've included the Spell Data file called SRD D&D 5e Spell Cards which will contain all the SRD OGL spells for D&D 5e. It also includes selected domains, circles, pacts, and oaths applicable to the SRD OGL. That's 893 spell cards in the set (domains, circles, pacts, and oaths spells are listed twice -- once for the non-domain, once for domain).

You will still need to add all the other spells from other sources and annotate the other domain spells, but this file will provide all new users with a huge head start in their spell card collection.

Zip file contains the SRD D&D 5e Spell Cards data usable with MSE, the Spellbook-Card.game file, and the supporting templates, as well as the SRD Open Game License applicable to the data set.

Last edited:

pdzoch

Explorer
[Changed the title of the download to Spell Cards as this download now include both spell cards and the template files to use the spell cards in Magic Set Editor]

pdzoch

Explorer
Wow pdzoch!! That's fantastic. That's an incredible amount of work - thanks!!

Most Welcomed, Dax. I will continue to keep the supported file current as new material is released. I intend to create another style template this summer, but I haven't decided what theme I should use. Of all the styles I have for this game file, the Spell Scroll style is the most intensive to maintain as I added special graphics for each of the domains, actually two special graphics for each of the domains. The Unearthed Arcana weekly release rate was unexpected, but not unmanageable.

Remove ads