D&D 5E Spider Amulet shared by DnDBeyond?

It can't be a "fat" book because it is too soon, and WotC would rather the annoucement to be together.

It can be a collab style Minecraft. You know, those mini-sourcebooks with a little number of pages.

Spiders in D&D are too linked with Lolth and the drows, but this time this spider amulet has got hot colors, when drows would rather dark and cold colors.

The reference about no-so friendly neighbourhood spider.. should be a clear wink or easter egg about Spiderman.

medieval-spider-man-characters-midjourney-ai-v4-v0-u0snswg0ji3a1.jpg

aco175

Legend
Who designs that stuff- I would be poking myself all the time on those sharp points. It's like having a sea urchin for a pet instead of a normal urchin.

In the beggining I would think it would be something about the drows, or Lolht, but that colors scheme.

Maybe I am wrong but I like to dare to suggest crazy theories. My suspect is Hasbro has talked with Disney and this could be a collab. We aren't talking only the stats of certain characters and monsters, but also "mitiatures" in the VTT.

* Do you remember "the amazing dridderman" from the parody module "Castle Greyhawk"?
that is the old "Iron Spider" color scheme from when Pete joined the dark side and went to work with stark...

I mostly kid, but after watching Civil War in theater going back and trying to read the TPBs of the comic civil war was hard.

It can't be a "fat" book because it is too soon, and WotC would rather the annoucement to be together.

It can be a collab style Minecraft. You know, those mini-sourcebooks with a little number of pages.

Spiders in D&D are too linked with Lolth and the drows, but this time this spider amulet has got hot colors, when drows would rather dark and cold colors.

The reference about no-so friendly neighbourhood spider.. should be a clear wink or easter egg about Spiderman.

medieval-spider-man-characters-midjourney-ai-v4-v0-u0snswg0ji3a1.jpg
I have seen cool super heroes in fantasy settings both DC and Marvel, I would love a cross over campaign setting in a fantasy D&D new york with Cap Spidey Sentry, the FF, and punisher all running around.

Do you know? Art created by AI allows to create awesome pictures.

We know Hasbro is very used with collabs and licences. And there is a good reason comic publishers to accept a collab with D&D: to promote their brands.

Maybe I can bre wrong, but that it doesn't matter too much. The TTRPGs could be very useful for IPs what now aren't in the best glory days. ç

Other point is collabs for the VTT of D&D:Beyond. This could mean a very important marketing strategy.

tx7bb38x40b21.jpg

234902221_4242132659206887_2858734090116980599_n.jpg

Maybe in the future we could see a Fortnite collab in D&D: Beyond.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
We know Hasbro is very used with collabs and licences. And there is a good reason comic publishers to accept a collab with D&D: to promote their brands.

Marvel has its own RPG coming (in August, I believe - currently available for preorder from Amazon) - the Marvel Multiverse RPG. They are unlikely to do a D&D collaboration soon, as that would steal thunder from their own game.

Remove ads