Spotted this at WotC's boards.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Darkness said:
The list of the flame warriors also comes to mind here. :cool:
(BTW, I believe it was you, Morrus, who pointed out this site months ago in Nutkinland?)

Ooh, good one, Darkness formerly known as the Shadow of My Former Self. I saw TWO that might apply! :D

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
EricNoah said:
I very honestly don't see myself on that first list. Where is "slutty cheerleader"??

Eric, I would place you at the Founder, high priest and spiritual beacon category... or maybe at the grandson of the virtuous grandmmother one.
:)

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
I think I'm a combo of the Bliss Ninny and the Netiquette Nazi. :D

I actually do have a cat on my lap, right this minute. :)

WSmith

First Post
Now this is me, (or at least it was me before the switch. I am a newbie again with 4-5 posts. :D ) Of course I don't think anyone had a post count over 5000 in EN World. ) :D

The Old Soldier: This veteran has a member number below 500 and a post count above 5000. He spends most of his time discussing the "good ole days" and analyzing the trends and patterns of the boards. No matter how good your post is, he will ignore it in favor of reminiscing about the "Golden Age" of the boards.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
And which flame warriors apply to you, Eric? :)

WSmith said:
Now this is me, (or at least it was me before the switch. I am a newbie again with 4-5 posts. :D ) Of course I don't think anyone had a post count over 5000 in EN World. ) :D

Though Piratecat and Caliban certainly came close to 5,000. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases