• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spring Attack providing Full Attacks Within Movement?

chengarino

First Post
Does someone know whether the sage or faq addresses this question.

We all know what the feat Spring Attack provides. The question is whether Spring Attack allows for a Full Attack or just the Primary Attack within a character's movement.

We thought it only provides a 'Primary Attack' because a mantra of DD3E has always been: move more than 5', then no full attacks.

However, another member of our group swears that somewhere else in WoTC's prose is was clarified to allow Full Attacks.

What do you guys think?

chengarino

chengarino

First Post
Wrong Message Group: Should Be in DD Rules Board

Sorry! I posted to the wrong board. This thread should be in the D&D board.

Anyone knows how to move it?

chengarino:confused:

Arnwyn

First Post
This should probably go in the rules forum...

In any case - no, it has not been "clarified" anywhere. You do not get full attacks if you move more than 5', Spring Attack or otherwise.

Lord Pendragon

First Post
The only way to attack more than once while using Spring Attack is to trigger Cleave or Great Cleave. But aside from those two feats, you can only attack once. This includes PCs who fight with two weapons (you can still only attack once, and NOT once with each weapon.)

I'm unsure about weapons of speed, though I'm sure someone else around here can clarify that one...

Zhure

First Post
Lord Pendragon said:
The only way to attack more than once while using Spring Attack is to trigger Cleave or Great Cleave. But aside from those two feats, you can only attack once. This includes PCs who fight with two weapons (you can still only attack once, and NOT once with each weapon.)

I'm unsure about weapons of speed, though I'm sure someone else around here can clarify that one...

High level Weapon Master doing a SA* whirlwind?

edit- *Spring Attack

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads