• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft 2.0...

Pbartender

First Post
Does anybody have a (vague?) date for the release of Spycraft 2.0 this summer?

I can't seem to find anything on it, except for a handful of almost-teasers posted on the Alderac boards.

Wystan

Explorer
It appears to be a re-creation. Different Point Buy, different Class abilities. Basically they re-imagined it from the ground up.
Check the Alderac Spycraft Forum for more information.

bubbalin

First Post
Campbell said:
Is spycraft 2.0 set to be released under the d20 license or will it use the Variant Player's Handbook model?
What's the 'variant phb model'? It's ont a d20 game, it'll be OGL. Though I think it'll mostly be the same (as d20) anyway.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
bubbalin said:
What's the 'variant phb model'? It's ont a d20 game, it'll be OGL. Though I think it'll mostly be the same (as d20) anyway.

I meant to ask if it will be an OGL game. I just had a brain fart.

Ranger REG

Explorer
They're dropping the d20 System logo and the PHB requirement label, so yes, it will be a standalone OGL-based core rulebook product, joining the ranks of other OGL-based games like EverQuest, Mutants & Masterminds, Mongoose's OGL series core rulebooks, etc.

Remove ads