SRD Monsters in Excel format?

Howdy. I seem to recall somewhere out there, an Excel file that's got all the monsters from the SRD listed in it. I don't think it had stat blocks, but had CR listing and some other bits filled in. I _think_ it also had drop-down menus, but I'm not sure.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? It's a pretty basic list, nothing really special.

Thanks.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Not really sure what you're looking for, and this is probably not it, but here is a thread of monster indices broken down every which way. Or you might be interested in Echohawk's index, which may not have CR but has just about every official D&D monster for every edition. Also, there is the world of Sulerin homepage, which has a nice monster index including a CR sort.

kitsune9

Adventurer
Howdy. I seem to recall somewhere out there, an Excel file that's got all the monsters from the SRD listed in it. I don't think it had stat blocks, but had CR listing and some other bits filled in. I _think_ it also had drop-down menus, but I'm not sure.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? It's a pretty basic list, nothing really special.

Thanks.

Actually the file you're referring to had everything published at the time including stuff that wasn't in the SRD. It had feats, classes, monster stats, etc. because it included a lot of dragon and FR stuff. I had the file a long time ago, but am not sure if it made the migration to my laptop. Unlikely. This was definitely in 3.0 days and did not get upgraded to 3.5.

Actually the file you're referring to had everything published at the time including stuff that wasn't in the SRD. It had feats, classes, monster stats, etc. because it included a lot of dragon and FR stuff. I had the file a long time ago, but am not sure if it made the migration to my laptop. Unlikely. This was definitely in 3.0 days and did not get upgraded to 3.5.

Hmmm. That might be it. If you remember where you got it (or find a copy), let me know would you? The edition isn't really a problem for me. To be perfectly honest, while I started 3.x using 3.5, I've been thinking I might want to try 3.0; I still haven't seen a lot of good justification for the change to 3.5.

Remove ads