• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stalker0's Review: The Trailblazer System by Bad Axe Games

Stalker0

Legend
I recently had a chance to review the Trailblazer system...a series of houserules on top of 3rd edition Dnd.

The review is attached. Overall its a beautiful work, and something everyone should take a look at.

You can get the PDF at the company's website, found here: Bad Axe Games

Attachments

• Trailblazer Review.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 455

Jack99

Adventurer
After reading it, would you say there is anything in it (apart understanding the design of 3x) for a 4e DM?

Stalker0

Legend
After reading it, would you say there is anything in it (apart understanding the design of 3x) for a 4e DM?

The action point system (especially its customization) could probably be adapted to 4e action points. Also the combat reactions could be made into at will powers of some kind.

I don't think you could port them over directly, they would have to be "4eized", but those two I could see an interest in bringing to 4e.

Last edited:

Ant

First Post
I liked that review so much I just ordered a copy of Trailblazer. Good work, Stalker0 (and Bad Axe Games, of course).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Nice review. I sent an email to a buddy to steer him to it as well as to the links in your sig. Thanks. :)

CapnZapp

Legend
Have you considered submitting your review to rpg-net?

(I would have asked this in the comments of your OP, but apparently I have given you too many XP "lately" to be allowed to write comments to your posts :) )

Remove ads