• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Trek: Ascendant - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Great job on the pics Blackrat (I would say a little gray in Bensons hair buy just keep as is)

Think some work on NPC's like the green security guard :p maybe in order LOL

HM

EDIT: Hey I'm the only one in a red shirt am I the token dead guy first away mission????

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
KT, sure if you like, go ahead.

Holyman, yeah, I tried to put some gray in but it didn't show well enough... And sure enough, you are the redshirt :p:D

EDIT: Hmm, I just thought of a way to improve the pic, mainly making the irregularities less disturbing. I'll update that thing some day soon.

Oh, and KT, how did you do that dedication plaque for ascendant? It's really cool.

Last edited:

Blackrat

Thanks, now it's even better. And since I deleted the first one, you can't probably even tell what I exactly did :p

Blackrat

:D Not exactly... I changed the whole background to a more "organic" one. So yeah, it did get stars added as a result too :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So who do you feel like playing as my Ops man KT? Both will be kool for me but I'm leaning towards Solam myself.

Jamie would be great too and probably more talkative for you. Unless you just want to post "Solam looks over at Benson again, and raises one of his eyebrows." :p

Let me know so I can greet them. ;)

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads