Starfinder Starfinder-1-01

CharlotteOz

Explorer
One post a day might be tricky - entropy inevitably kicks in. It's a nice goal, though.

This'll be my first time in society play of any kind, so do I register for an organized play card, or am I given one?

Character-wise I have an idea for a drow solarian - someone whose background is that there is one caste of person lower than a male in drow society, and that's drow who don't wish to conform to a gender binary (trans people, non-binary people, etc.) Said character figured out they weren't a male around the same time they found their mote of solarian power, and got smuggled off Apostae with their last dime and is now looking for work while questioning everything about themselves and figuring out what the play between photon and graviton means for them. Theme is flexible - if we need a pilot, they can be a pilot, for example, and if we don't it's not a big deal.

Shayuri

First Post
Odds are that I couldn't do a post a day. :( Much as I'd like to say otherwise, I don't want to create expectations I can't live up to.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
One post a day might be tricky - entropy inevitably kicks in. It's a nice goal, though.

This'll be my first time in society play of any kind, so do I register for an organized play card, or am I given one?

Character-wise I have an idea for a drow solarian - someone whose background is that there is one caste of person lower than a male in drow society, and that's drow who don't wish to conform to a gender binary (trans people, non-binary people, etc.) Said character figured out they weren't a male around the same time they found their mote of solarian power, and got smuggled off Apostae with their last dime and is now looking for work while questioning everything about themselves and figuring out what the play between photon and graviton means for them. Theme is flexible - if we need a pilot, they can be a pilot, for example, and if we don't it's not a big deal.

As far as I'm aware right now, nothing outside the core races from the Starfinder book are Society legal. There is a boon in a later adventure to allow two races from the Alien Archive. So no elves, dwarves, drow, etc are legal yet.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I can try for a post a day, though I haven't been all that successful recently :p I have four characters ready made for Society at the moment. Two have played 1-01, I believe, but none of played 1-00.

biotech66

Explorer
So we have interest! Ok, we have enough people to play. Here are my first six:
Charlotte of Oz
Shayuri
KahlessNestor
Fradak

How about this. Let's play 1-01. Make first level characters and on Monday Ill post in the IC thread. We'll go slow and have fun. I plan to use google docs for maps et al. Sound like a plan? I'd like one post a day, but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I'll bot if I need to, and I'm pretty rules low-key. Any rules fight that goes over two posts or 30 seconds of game time honestly doesn't matter because I've ADD'ed away from the topic. I just want to play some games and have some fun.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases