• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate SG-1 Complete Series 70% off

Ghostwind

First Post
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-SG-1-Richard-Dean-Anderson/dp/B000TJBNHQ/ref=xs_gb_A3ODY0HSWF4DVM?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1BNRTN9A7HKR6SH648DN]Amazon.com: Stargate SG-1 - The Complete Series Collection: Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Kevin Willis, Richard Benwick, Brad Wright, Jonathan Glassner: Movies & TV[/ame]

Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day has the complete Stargate SG-1 series on DVD at 70% off for $99.99 (reg. $329.98).

Merkuri

Explorer
Wow, that's a good deal, but still too much money for me to think about right now.

If they sold the entire Farscape series for that little, though, I'd be all over it in a second. :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
One thing I experienced last year during Amazon's holiday blowout deals was getting inferior and out of date product.

Please be careful when purchasing from Amazon. Especially with this set. The whole thing is packaged in paper and some discs are faulty. MGM will replace faulty discs, but you need a fairly recent receipt and need to replace the entire set. They do not replace individual discs.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads