• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starting AD&D 2e gaming group in the Augusta, GA area (CSRA)

Dorsai

First Post
Like the title says, I'm looking for a few players to play AD&D 2 ed. I plan on DMing, but I have no problem with others stepping into the role. I have two players already interested, but I'd like to get 1-3 more. We will be starting in the Forgotten Realms setting, but may do some Ravenloft, too. Planning to get together once a week or once every other week, depending on schedules. If you're interested, pm me or e-mail me at scircal@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Dorsai

First Post
Bump and more information...

This AD&D 2e group has successfully started, but I would still like to have a couple more players. There are four regulars right now and we have started a Forgotten Realms campaign. We currently get together weekly, on Sundays, at about 2:30 p.m. The sessions usually last until about 6-6:30 p.m. Anyone interested in the CSRA or surrounding areas, please drop me a line. You can reach me at scircal@hotmail.com.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads