• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sterling Heights MI, or online pbp game wanted

Yeoman

First Post
Howdy, I'm looking for a game in the Sterling Heights or surrounding cities, or a play by post game. I'm up for anything d20.

Thanks!

Stockdale

First Post
Sterling Heights - Great Town. I'm out in White Lake, we have a goodly number of player now (six) in out tabletop game. I'll check with our DM and see if one more is a problem. I realize that Sterling Heights is not a hop, skip, and a jump from White Lake or Davison (the two towns in which we play).

While not D&D you might also consider the recent PBP Mars game run by Jousha Dyal. You can find the post in the Mars section here. Joshua is also a current citizen in the Peoples Republic of Detroit.

Stockdale

First Post
While I realize that Sterling Heights can be a long drive from Davidson or White Lake where we play, shoot our Dm an Email at scyldsceafing@charter.net if you are still interested. I apologize for my delay in getting back to you. Real Life intervened and I'm still gasping for air.

Remove ads