Steven Brust's Dragaera

Matchstick

Adventurer
I've been looking for an RPG treatment for Dragaera for a long time, and now it looks like it could happen. The Blades in the Dark Kickstarter has a stretch goal called "Blades of the Jhereg". The update from the Kickstarter creator (I'm not affiliated, just excited):

I am so proud to announce that I've partnered with Steven Brust to bring you a stretch goal playset based on his novels about Vlad Taltos (Jhereg, Yendi, Teckla, etc.).

This playset will give you all the setting info, character types, crew types, equipment, magic rules, locations, NPCs, and factions to play Blades in the Dark in the criminal underworld of Adrilankha. The playset will be written by me, with oversight from Steven, and will also include new original artwork and a map of the city.

So grip your morganti blade tightly and look out for the Left Hand. BLADES OF THE JHEREG is on the way.

Sounds official, as long as that goal is reached! Awesome!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2080350433/blades-in-the-dark/description

Now if someone would just do a treatment of Paul Edwin Zimmer's Dark Border setting, I'll be good to go. I'm not sure anyone else ever read those books though. :)

Remove ads