Still Taking Requests (Updated: 4/14 - The Destructor)

justinsluder

First Post
Reveille said:
Artifact Construct Creature: The Destructor

Use any sourcebooks you have. :cool:

I already know how I'm going to work this one. Think Devastator from Transformers (the cartoons, not the movie).

Thank you Thank you thank you. I've been sitting here with nothing to do but go to my two jobs and play CoH/CoV.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
If you're bored enough you could pull me an Ancient Beholder Prophet. I've been toying with the idea of huge beholder with uber-pregognitive abilities. It sees everything, knows everything etc. Obviously a very epic creature. Personally I first advanced beholder to max-HD but lost it after that. If you have Deities & Demigods I wouldn't mind it having divine ranks if you deem them appropriate.

And use any WotC product you want. + anything from Monte Cook.

Last edited:

justinsluder

First Post
Blackrat said:
If you're bored enough you could pull me an Ancient Beholder Prophet. I've been toying with the idea of huge beholder with uber-pregognitive abilities. It sees everything, knows everything etc. Obviously a very epic creature. Personally I first advanced beholder to max-HD but lost it after that. If you have Deities & Demigods I wouldn't mind it having divine ranks if you deem them appropriate.

And use any WotC product you want. + anything from Monte Cook.

I'll give it my best shot. Also, when you say "Monte Cook", do you mean him alone? Or, anything by Malhavoc Press?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
justinsluder said:
I'll give it my best shot. Also, when you say "Monte Cook", do you mean him alone? Or, anything by Malhavoc Press?
Pretty much anything he's been involved in. I like his work.

Sigurd

First Post
Another Req

My players might be encountering your earlier creations in the next couple of weeks. Depends on where they go.

Thanks Again.

New Request Should you have the time and inclination.

I need a Lancelot like character only darker. The challenge is keeping it in the rules and making it relatively low CR (7-12).

Male. Former Evil Knight with Damned Armor. Wounded in battle he was stripped of his armor and spent an extended time recovering with ______. Separated from the influence of his armor he has changed alignments CE or LE to CG or LG.

Now he's a very valuable informer on the people of his past evil deeds living in hiding. He is in the care of a doctor and has sworn to never take a life accept in self defense. He has a new calling as.... ________.

He still has his cursed armor. It's buried in his home. He isn't entirely free of it and can't bring himself to tell anyone of it or destroy it. Thats an adventure for later.

Sigurd.

I'd rather see no Psionics or Book of Swords stuff.

justinsluder

First Post
the Jester said:
Hey, awesome, you used Will to Survive in that guy!!! :D:cool:

Yes Sir, I did. I had been trying to think of a way to beef up constructs even more and you showed me the way. I plan on using it with all of my constructs from now on, just like Fell Empowerment with my undead.

doghead

thotd
plots and places - hag and co.

NOTE: If you are in Dogville, you shouldn't be reading this.

Sorry this turned out a little longer than expected.

I have a party of 5 2nd level characters currently protecting a caravan from a goblin raid. The characters will probably reach L3 fairly soon. The setting is loosely Pathfinder. The players are free to use any material. I'm just sticking to Core (SRD) and Pathfinder (alpha). Characters use their Con score instead of their class HD at first level. The game is loosely E9. In other words, level 9 is as powerful as anyone gets.

Here is the goblin war band
war leader (warrior 4?) x1
chief witch doctor (cleric 3?) x1
elite guards (warrior 4?) x3
wolf riders (warrior 2) x7 - 4 dead
warriors (warrior 1) x12 - 6 dead
archers (warrior 2) x6
witch doctors (cleric 1) x2

So far, only the goblins below the *'s have engaged. The various war leaders have been ordered to keep a low profile. Attacking the caravan is not keeping a low profile. Losing a few warriors can be explained away. Losing key individuals would be harder.

The goblins are part of a larger force of several tribal war bands, pulled together by a hag, who has plans.

Recently the town church in Sandpoint burnt down. Beneath the church is an artefact that the hag wants. In a few nights, her forces will raid the town and attempt to recover the artefact. They will use silence and darkness spells to try and keep the town from knowing of the raid for as long as possible. I am also thinking along the lines of using earth elemental for digging.

If the night raid fails, the hag will encircle the town with her goblins, and consider plan b (an all out attack?)

The hags eventual goal is to use the artefact to change the course of a river, flooding planes to create more swamp, as well as denying a great city (Magnimar) its water. I don't really expect all this to come about, so haven't worked it all out in detail.

I haven't stated up the hag. She lives in an inland lake. She will have a few close companions - perhaps a couple of merrow. I would be interested to see your take on the hag, and what sort of companions you would give her. She should be a handful for the PC's should they decide to go toe-to-toe with her. With her companions, she should be able to give the PC's a lesson in caution. I don't believe everything in the world should present a perfectly balanced encounter.

I am also curious to see what sort of goblin war bands you would put together, or anything else you would throw into the mix.

doghead
aka thotd

Remove ads