• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strange AD&D module found in closet

tvknight415

Explorer
Meh, don't listen to the rest of them - it's totally worthless. I'd be happy to take it off your hands for free - I'll even pay the postage. ;-)

... and while I'm at it, I have a couple of bridges for sale or trade....

( seriously - incredible find - wish I had that kind of luck, but all I keep finding in my gaming closet are common D&D plasticrack pieces. Heck, I'd love to just be able to see and read through it).

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
You might want to scan the pages and keep them for yourself. If it's so rare and all the copies become lost, we might lose the information inside forever.

howandwhy99

Adventurer
You might want to scan the pages and keep them for yourself. If it's so rare and all the copies become lost, we might lose the information inside forever.

Yeah, unless this is shrinkwrapped, that sucker is impossible to find an electronic copy of too. Graeme Morris is a good author. Even at 16 pages it can't be as horrible as Jade Hare adventure-wise.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads